SCO vs SIX Match Preview
With more than half the matches of BBL getting over, the contest is getting tight and fierce and in the 30th match of the season, it’s the turn of Perth Scorchers to take on Sydney Sixers. As the BBL points table is tight, so is winning at Dream11 but don’t worry, in this article we cover all the aspects of fantasy cricket along with SCO vs SIX Best Dream11 Team Prediction which will help you win money in fantasy cricket.
- Match Venue : Perth Stadium, Perth
- Match Time : 01:45 PM IST
Perth Scorchers Team News
Scorchers will have a tough task in their hand when they will take on the table toppers Sydney Sixers in their next game and it will be called an upset if they manage to win this one. They are at 7th position in the points table with just 2 wins in 6 matches and even though they have struggled in the first half of the tournament, they’ve started to turn the things around with back to back wins. A hattrick of win for Scorchers will be good for the BBL season as well.
They have named an unchanged 17 men’s squad and possibly they’d go with an unchanged playing 11 as well.
Sydney Sixers Team News
Sixers on the other hand, will go fully confident into this match after beating Adelaide Strikers and becoming the table toppers. Although they wouldn’t want to take Scorchers lightly. The defending champions have won 5 out of their 7 matches and comfortably sit at the top with 21 points.
Sixers too have understandably named a 18 men’s squad which will be trimmed to 13 at the toss. They’d expect a bit more from their captain Daniel Hughes in this game.
Players Recent Performance
- Jason Roy : 27(32)
- Liam Livingstone : 20(17) & 1-13
- Josh Inglis : 72(41)
- Colin Munro : 52(31)
- Aaron Hardie : 2-10
- Andrew Tye : 1-39
- Jason Beherendorff : 1-13
- Fawad Ahmed : 2-5
- Joshua Philippe : 41(24)
- James Vince : 45(33)
- Jack Edwards : 14(10)
- Jordan Silk : 38(28)
- Jake Ball : 1-42
- Ben Dwarshuis : 1-19
- Ben Manenti : 1-29
- Daniel Christian : 1-22
- Carlos Brathwaite : 0-16
SCO vs SIX Playing 11
Jason Roy, Liam Livingstone, Colin Munro, Josh Inglis (wk), Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Turner (c), Aaron Hardie, Jhye Richardson, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Fawad Ahmed
Josh Philippe(w), Jack Edwards, James Vince, Daniel Hughes(c), Jordan Silk, Daniel Christian, Carlos Brathwaite, Ben Dwarshuis, Steve OKeefe, Jackson Bird, Jake Ball
SCO vs SIX Pitch Report
The statistics show that this pitch is quite high scoring and the scores in the first game that was played here between Scorchers and Renegades proved it as well. The average first inning score here is 167 and teams have scored between 170-189 on 8 out of 16 occasions while thrice the frontier of 190 has been breached as well.
The previous records suggest that it is going to be hard work for the bowlers in this game and batsmen will enjoy batting on this track. Batting first teams have won 9 times compared to the 7 wins the teams have achieved while chasing so there is not much of a difference in this aspect.
SCO vs SIX Head to Head
Perth Scorchers : 10 wins
Sydney Sixers : 6 wins
Players to pick from both sides
- Josh Inglis : Inglis had a slow start to the season but he converted the start in the last game and scored a beautiful 72(41). It’s a familiar pitch so we’re backing him to score again.
- Jason Roy : Roy although struggled in last match with 27(32) but he has had a couple of fluent innings before this.
- Mitchell Marsh : Marsh has been the third highest run scorer for Scorchers this season. He has averaged 38 while scoring 115 runs in 6 matches.
- Aaron hardie : Hardie has played well in last couple of games. In the last game, he picked up 2 wickets in just 2 overs.
- Jhye Richardson : Jhye Richardson has been the best bowler for Scorchers. He has taken 10 wickets at an average of just 13.90 and when the match is on Perth, you can expect him to take few wickets with the new ball.
- Jason Beherendorff : Beherendorff has been in and out of the squad on various occasions but we think he is going to cherish the conditions at Perth with the new ball here.
- Joshua Philippe : Joshua is the second highest run scorer in this season so far. He has scored 261 runs at an average of 38 and it goes without saying why he deserves a place in the Dream11 Team.
- James Vince : Vince hasn’t been bad either, he has scored 181 runs in those same 7 games.
- Jordan Silk : Silk is the second highest run scorer for Sixers at this point with 194 runs in 7 matches.
- Daniel Christian : Christian picks himself in the team because of his all round performances in this season.
- Ben Dwarshuis : Dwarshuis has picked up 11 wickets in 7 matches and he is a very safe bet in fantasy cricket.
SCO vs SIX Dream11 Team Prediction
- Josh Inglis
- Joshua Philippe (captain)
- Jason Roy
- Jordan Silk
- James Vince
- Aaron Hardie
- Mitchell Marsh
- Daniel Christian
- Jhye Richarson
- Jason Beherendorff (Vice captain)
- Ben Dwarshuis